We always have something new at Posada Tacubaya and the Hacienda de los Santos. Click on the month you want. Here we are waiting for you!
- All rooms are $99.00 USD per night (plus 18% tax), single or double and include a freshly made Continental breakfast.
- Guest check-in is at 4:00 p.m. Earlier check-in times can be easily arranged
- Hi-speed WiFi is available in the public areas.
- Two of the guest rooms have two Queen-size beds.
- Child-sized rollaway beds are available upon advance request.
- Firewood is available for purchase from the resident manager.
- Pure water dispensers of chilled water are available in the rooms and
- on the portal.
- Ice for drinks is available from the Manager. Ice for your cooler may be
- purchased near by.
- Alamos Airport ground transportation is available for only $10.00 USD round-trip. Hangar parking for small aircraft is available at $15.00 per day, with a two-day minimum.
- The Posada is only three blocks from the central plaza
- Guests are welcome to make reservations at the Hacienda de los Santos Spa, which is within walking distance of the Posada. Please speak to one of our staff for more details.
- Secure gated parking at no cost is available directly across the street from the Posada. A car, however, is not necessary for the Alamos experience, as you can easily navigate it by foot and is most welcoming to visitors.
- We suggest bringing comfortable walking shoes, your camera, art supplies if you’re so inclined, bird books, binoculars and sunscreen. Should you want to curl up on a chair with a good book, we have a large lending library with appealing titles for both ladies and gentlemen.
- During dove hunting season, November to March, half-day hunts can be arranged with professional guides. Please contact our manager for details.
- Every Saturday from November to May, Home and Garden tours are available, as well as bird watching tours with professional guides.
- Horses are available for guided tours of the village and the surrounding countryside.
- Several world class Festivals are held in Alamos throughout the year. The Holiday Season is especially meaningful. During the Christmas season and summertime, children of all ages are welcome for dining at Hacienda de los Santos (with reservations only, please).
- The entire Posada Tacubaya (all six rooms) may be rented at a reduced price per week, with kitchen and laundry privileges.
- Yoga and Zumba classes are offered nearby.
Proud Member of
Mexico Boutique Hotels